Thursday, May 26, 2022

spot_img

Mumbai: Fire breaks out at furniture godown at Sumaras Chamunda Complex in Thane, no casualties reported

The fire that broke out at a furniture godown at Sumaras Chamunda Complex in Bhiwandi area in Thane today in the early morning has now spread to 3 more godowns.

According to Bhiwandi Fire Department, four fire engines were rushed to the spot and no casualties have been reported so far.

According to the information received from Bhiwandi fire brigade, no one was injured in the incident.

- Advertisement -spot_img
Latest news
Related news