Vaccination drive around the country is taking place to ensure that every citizen gets the vaccine which will help in combating the COVID-19 pandemic. On similar lines, Jawaharlal Nehru University is organizing a three-day COVID vaccination camp for eligible employees.
Within the campus, the camp will be organized from April 29 to May 1. The faculty club, near the railway reservation centre, will be the place for vaccination. To get vaccinated, beneficiaries will have to register themselves to get a vaccine shot.
The vaccination drive at Jawaharlal Nehru University will cover serving employees & their dependents (age 45 years and above). The campaign will also cover all staff working under essential services of the university.
To avoid overcrowding, the university’s administration has made all necessary arrangements. Further, the security department will provide a facility to the vaccination venue in groups of 2-3 individuals.
Phase III of vaccination drive to kickstart from 1 May 2021
The nation is set to launch the third phase of the vaccination drive for 18+ individuals starting from May 1, 2021. The inoculation process and documentation process to get the vaccine remains the same.
18+ individuals must register on the Co-WIN portal, Aarogya Setu and Umang App to get vaccinated. The whole process will be tracked on the Co-WIN app.
How to register on Co-WIN platform:
– Visit the Co-WIN website and click on Register/Sign in yourself.
– Add your mobile number and click on Get OTP. After receiving the OTP, type the digits on the site, and click on ‘Verify’.
– Enter all your details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page. Once this is done, hit Register.
– After you register, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on ‘Schedule’ next to the name of the person registered.
– Add your pin code and click on Search. The centres in the added pin code will appear.
– Select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’.
It is important to note that users can add up to four members through one login and can easily reschedule an appointment.